Wednesday 17 April Chemistry Test
Task 1 Elements and Atoms
Task 2 Producing the element oxygen
Complete the following for homework for Wednesday 10 April when you will conduct this practical.
Science Aspects 1 pages 262
Write Heading Preparation and Properties of Oxygen
Write the Purpose
Read the Requirements and Safety
Write Procedure and draw Fig 5.8.11 as a 2D scientific drawing.
Task 3 Thursday 10 April - Elements, Mixtures and Compounds
Science Aspects 1 pages 226 to 233
- Read these pages.
- In your Science notebook write;
- The Heading of this Focus
- The first sub-heading. Beneath this make notes and or draw diagrams to illustrate the key idea of this sub-heading.
- Now turn to page 234 and find the sub-heading that you have just recorded noted for. Read the questions and check that you have answered them in your notes. If not answer only the questions that you have not already answered.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the focus is complete.
- Answer questions 13 to 16
Task 4 Complete Task 3 above for Tuesday 15 April
Task 5 Complete Homework Book Exercises by Tuesday 16 April
Activities 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5