Week 5 Review of Energy and Forces and TEST
Task 1 Complete your homework and Study for the Final Energy and Forces Test
- Go to your program and find the week headed “Electric and Magnetic Forces”. Answer all of the objectives listed.
- Go to your program and find the week headed “Balancing Forces”. Answer all of the objectives using your textbook.
- Go to your program and find the week headed “Transferring Energy”. Use your text book to “define efficiency
- Use your program to complete any unfinished Homework Book Activities; 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13, 3.14, 3.15,3.16 and 3.17
- Use your program to write answers to each Objective.
- Use your Program to write a Glossary list for all of the Terminilogy
- Construct a MindMap using all of the following vocabulary; force, contact fierce, friction, non-contact force, gravity, newton, mass, weight, spring balance, magnetic, electric, charge, proton, electron, neutron, magnetic field, flux lines, reaction force
Questions Arising from Study
Are you measuring mass or weight with a bathroom scale?