Expectations for each video task.
- Write the date of viewing and the title of the video.
- Summarise, or draw diagrams of the concepts discussed.
- Write down how this concept relates to any other ideas that you have learned previously about the concept.
- Write at least two questions that arise from the ideas discussed in the video.
- If you have time, research the answers to your questions and bring them to class for discussion.
A questioning matrix to help you formulate questions about the videos.
The colours on the matrix are arranged so that as you progress across the spectrum from red to violet the questions become more complex.